DRSN 09-015, DRS launches newly designed Web site
- Notice No.: 09-015
- Date: August 21, 2009
- Applies to: All Employers
- Subject: Department of Retirement Systems launches newly designed Web site
The Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) launched its newly redesigned Web site Thursday, August 20, 2009. Besides a fresh, engaging new look and feel, features include:
- All account information in one drop down menu – users can find all their accounts under one convenient menu called MyDRS. This includes access to Plan 3 accounts and the voluntary Deferred Compensation Program (DCP).
- New categories and various navigation choices – the site is designed to make finding retirement plan and system information easier. Traveling through the entire Web site is simple and intuitive.
- Users can get what they want – Browsing through I want to lists can help with finding the most-often requested items.
- Up-to-date news and announcements – It’s quick and easy to locate the most recent articles related to retirement issues. If users want to read stories more in depth, or access the news archive, they can find these items under the “See more news” link.
- The employer section of the Web site has a fresh, new homepage and the rest of the employer site will be updated this fall.
Some of the links have changed, so please update any you have bookmarked to the DRS Web site.
If you have any questions regarding this DRS Notice, please contact Employer Support Services at (360) 664-7200, option 2, or 1-800-547-6657, option 6, option 2; or email us.
Assistant Director of Administrative Services