Web Based Services - Request Change
Note: Only those people who are responsible for payment, reporting or member reporting verification can access data through the Electronic Services applications.
All changes in personnel or in eServices must be requested by the main transmittal contact or the contact's supervisor. Please contact Employer Support Services (ESS) to request changes.
Contact ESS to authorize, change or terminate personnel access to electronic services.
Users cannot share passwords.
Provide the following information to add or change an authorized user:
- The employer name
- The name, telephone number, and e-mail address of each user that will be responsible for using the eService applications(s)
- The specific service and report group numbers to which each user needs access or for which you are requesting a change. See options available below.
Adding or Deleting an eService
To change your eServices options, please refer to the specific services listed below:
- Member Reporting Verification (MRV) - Provide ORG or Reporting Group Number(s). Please determine if you need one or both of the following:
- Web Based Employer Transmittals (WBET) - Provide ORG or Reporting Group
Number(s). Please determine if you need one or both of the following:
- Corrections Report
- Regular Report
- Electronic Payment (ePay)
For information on how to add ePay as a service or to designate an employee for ePay, see Electronic Payment (ePay).
Contact Employer Support Services