Washington State Patrol Retirement System (WSPRS)
Not sure which plan you're in? See Plan Definition.
|Employees commissioned before January 1, 2003. [full plan definition].|
Interruptive Military Service Credit
Non-Interruptive Military Service Credit
Retirement Planning FAQs
My Plan 1 Account
FOR ALL WSPRS PLANS
- Benefit Estimator
- Can I Change My Benefit Option or Beneficiary Designation After I Retire?
- Can Legal Action Affect My Retirement Account?
- Contribution Rates
- Elected Offical Rules for participation in a retirement system while holding elected or appointed office
- How Can a Property Division Affect My Retirement Account?
- How Career Transitions Affect your Retirement Accounts
- Purchasing Additional Service Credit
- Recovery of Withdrawn or Optional Service Credit
- Retirement Planning Checklist
- Seminar Registration
- Thinking About Working After Retirement?
- What is Dual Membership and How Does It Affect Me?
- What to do when a death occurs...
- Withdrawal of Retirement Contributions