The Department of Retirement Systems will have reduced customer service availability beginning in late June due to mandatory furloughs of team members and high seasonal volumes of retirement processing.
- DRS will be closed on the following 2020 dates: Sept. 18, Oct. 16 and Nov. 20.
- Due to COVID-19, DRS remains closed to in-person customer visits and onsite services.
- Online services are still available. As always, customers can apply for retirement online.
- While most DRS team members are now working remotely, we continue to process retirement applications and benefit payments per the usual schedule.
- DRS has suspended in-person retirement planning workshops scheduled around the state and replaced them with live online Nearing Retirement Seminars. We also continue to offer a series of live webinars covering a variety of retirement-related topics.
For additional information and resources related to the pandemic, see DRS’ Response to COVID-19.