Take the retirement security challenge
It’s National Retirement Security Month. We’re encouraging members to join a weekly challenge.
National Retirement Security Month
It’s National Retirement Security Month. This October, we’re encouraging our 335,000 active members to join a weekly challenge to set you up for a secure retirement. Each week, we’ll be focusing on quick financial wellness resources.
- Week 1 challenge: Sign up for an online account. The easiest way to see what’s going on with your retirement account is to view it online.
- Week 2 challenge: Use the new DCP calculator and consider increasing your contribution. The DCP calculator is a great way to see how your investment will grow overtime.
- Week 3 challenge: Mark your calendar to attend a free webinar. You can attend a live webinar to get all your questions answered and there’s no registration needed.
- Week 4 challenge: Coming soon!
Sign up for DRS news updates to receive the weekly challenges in your inbox.
Challenge 1: Sign up for an online account
The easiest way to see what’s going on with your retirement account is to view it online.
Take the 5-minute challenge:
Sign up for an online account and review your information.
- Go to drs.wa.gov.
- Select the Log In/Register button.
- Log in to your DRS account. (If you haven’t signed up, select Register Now.)
- Review your information including your name, address and beneficiary info.
- Update any information that may be out of date.
Sign up for DRS updates.
Be among the first to get retirement news from DRS. Get updates from DRS on retirement topics you choose.
- Retirement legislation
- Job opportunities
- Breaking news