The links below lead to a few websites with information and services that may be of interest to retirees. These sites are included per the DRS
external linking policy.
- Administration for Community Living (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- Includes links to Eldercare Locator, health services, Medicare and Medicaid, financial planning, medicines, housing, Social Security and more.
A wealth of useful information.
- U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) administers the Medicare program, and works in partnership with the States to administer
Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), and health insurance portability standards.
- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Aging & Disability Services Administration
- Information about state services for seniors including home care, residential care, medical assistance, mental health, and services for the
deaf or disabled.
- An award-winning federal website for consumers, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services together with other federal agencies.
A key resource for finding the best government and nonprofit health and human services information on the internet.
- Internal Revenue Service
- This site provides access and instructions for IRS forms and publications and up-to-date, useful information about tax issues.
- Liberty Mutual auto and home insurance sponsored by PEBB
- The Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) program offers discounts on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual.
- The official U.S. Government site for people with Medicare.
- Public Employees Benefits Board
- Information about Washington state managed retiree health insurance.
- Social Security Administration
- Information on benefits and who qualifies for them. Find out how much you have paid into Social Security and estimate your future benefits.
Find answers to frequently asked questions - such as how to apply online for benefits and how to replace you Social Security card.