We are working to resolve intermittent issues with online account access. If your log in is unsuccessful, please try again shortly.
Or contact us for assistance with your retirement information.

Retiree Organizations

Representing Washington’s public pension system retirees

LEOFF 1 Coalition – Serves retired law enforcement officers and fire fighters

407 West Bay Drive
Olympia, WA 98502
877.553.6631 or 360.570.1035
Fax: 360.943.7086
Contact: Joyce Wilms

Retired Firefighters of Washington (RFFOW) – Serves retired fire fighters

15310 163rd Court SE
Renton, WA 98058-8122

Retired Public Employees Council of Washington (RPEC) – Serves retired state, county, city and local government employees

906 Columbia St SW, Ste 501
Olympia, WA 98501
800.562.6097 or 360.352.8262
Fax: 360.352.0354

Retired Washington State Patrol Employee Association (RWSPEA) – Serves Washington State Patrol retirees

RWSPEA – Secretary/Treasurer
PO Box 127
Greenacres, WA 99016

Washington Education Association (WEA) – Retired – Serves public education retirees

PO Box 9100
Federal Way, WA 98063-9100
800.622.3393 or 253.941.6700

Washington State Retired Deputy Sheriffs and Police Officers Association (WSRDSPOA) – Serves retired deputy sheriffs and police officers

PO Box 1805
Sumner, WA 98390

Washington State School Retirees Association (WSSRA) – Serves TRS, PERS, SERS retirees

4726 Pacific Avenue SE
Lacey, WA 98503
800.544.5219 or 360.413.5496
Fax: 360.413.5497

Updating Your Address and/or Name

Retirees, inactive members, beneficiaries and legal-order payees: You can update your address from your online retirement account. Just select “Address” from the welcome screen. If you need to update your name, fill out and send in a printed form as well as a copy of documentation showing the change.

Active members: Update your name and/or address through your employer. That new information will soon appear in your online retirement account.

Direct Deposit

Set up and manage direct deposit of your benefit payments from your online retirement account. Just follow the “Direct Deposit” directions under “My Account” in the navigation menu.

(If you prefer to fill out and mail in a printed form, select this link.)

Beneficiary Designation

Members, you can update your beneficiary information from your online retirement account. Select “My Account” in the navigation menu and then “View/Edit” beside “Beneficiary.”

(If you prefer to fill out and mail in a printed form, select this link.)