Retirement Planning Seminars
Are you planning to retire within the next few years? DRS retirement planning seminars provide information you need
as you near retirement. These group seminars are held from 9 am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays throughout the state. See the schedule.
- Preparing for retirement
- Social Security
- Health insurance
- VEBA (Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association)
- How to apply for retirement
or call 888-711-6676
Subscribe to this page to be notified when
we add new seminars.
If you haven't checked out these resources, now is the time:
We also encourage you to review these materials:
See available seminars and register here. Go there
Unable to attend a seminar? View seminar videos online. View videos
DRS webinars also provide info about retiring. See schedule
How do I get the most out of my seminar?
Discover how to prepare in the questions below!
Questions about attending seminars Do I need to register for a seminar?
Yes. You can register by mail, email, phone or online. Where are the seminars held?
We host seminars throughout Washington state. Check the schedule for the cities closest to you. What time is the seminar?
Seminars are held from 9 am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays. What should I bring to the seminar?
May I bring a guest?
- Note taking materials: Bring note taking materials. Printed materials are not provided at these seminars. Resources
mentioned in the seminar are all available through the DRS website. See "What materials should I review before the seminar?"
for more information.
- Food and beverages: Take care of food and beverage needs prior to the event. These items are not available or
permitted in most venues.
- Attire: Bring layered clothing options. The training room temperatures can fluctuate.
Yes. You are welcome to bring a guest.
Retirement Seminars are group presentations. Individuals can contact DRS Retirement Specialists by email or phone at 800-547-6657.