Contact Us

Get directions to DRS, view contact information or ask us a question


Cost of Living Adjustments (COLAs)

Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA) - Frequently Asked Questions

Log in or Sign up

Your retirement account is waiting If you haven't signed up for a retirement account Learn more

I Want To

  Make Online Changes And Updates

Log in or sign up for online account access and you can change your address, direct deposit, and beneficiary, as well as update your W-4P form to change your federal withholding.

  Divorce & Property Division

When you become divorced or legally separated, a court can divide your retirement account between you and your ex-spouse through a property division order.

  Change my PEBB health insurance

Certain events let you make account changes (like changing a health plan or enrolling a dependent) outside of annual open enrollment. These are called special open enrollment events.

  Review my return to work rules

Return to work rules are specific to your retirement plan. Pick the publication for your retirement plan from the list below to learn more about rules for working after retirement.

  Purchasing Service Credit or an Annuity

You can purchase additional service credit or an annuity to increase your monthly retirement benefit. You can only purchase at the time of your retirement. You cannot use the purchases to qualify for retirement.

  Set up or change a DCP payment

Log in and manage your DCP payments.

  Set up or change a Plan 3 distribution

Learn more about your retirement plan, the contribution rate choices, investment options, and eligibility requirements.