Podcast: Fund Your Future with DRS
A large part of planning for the future starts with how you approach your finances today. Join podcast hosts Seth and Jenny, two DRS employees, as they explore the basics of financial planning and tools for managing and growing your money.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your questions to: email@example.com
- Episode 29 – Women and retirement
- Episode 28 – Divorce and your pension
- Episode 27 – What you need to know about HCA healthcare for 2024
- Episode 26 – Save on healthcare costs with HSAs
- Episode 25 – Save on healthcare costs with FSA and DCAP
- Episode 24 – A Roth option for DCP
- Episode 23 – The importance of service credit
- Episode 22 – Investing when the stock market is down
- Episode 21 – DCP earning and annuities
- Episode 20 – Book review: “Financial Feminist” by Tori Dunlap
- Episode 19 – How SHIBA helps with Medicare questions
- Episode 18 – Student loan forgiveness and PSLF
- Episode 17 – How to save for a child’s future with WA529
- Episode 16 – Options for those who only work a few years
- Episode 15 – How to choose a financial advisor
- Episode 14 – Choosing between Plans 2 and 3
- Episode 13 – How to claim missing money
- Episode 12 – Should you automate your finances?
- Episode 11 – How to save for retirement with DCP
- Episode10 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Episode 9 – Retiring at 55 — pros and cons
- Episode 8 – Reaching financial independence
- Episode 7 – Net worth: what is it and how do you increase it?
- Episode 6 – What’s the best way to save for retirement?
- Episode 5 – How to reduce your debt