Are you within a few years of retiring? Here are a few resources to get you started.


Use your online account to check your service credit, update beneficiaries, estimate your retirement income or request an official estimate.

Separation Date – the last day your are paid for employment. Typically, your last day in public service. Retirement Date – the first day of the month AFTER your separation date and you’ve applied to retire.

Also be sure to check out retirement information in your plan guide:

Back to Top