DRS’ response to COVID-19
Updated Oct. 19, 2022: Emergency rules regarding Covid-19 were rescinded as of Oct. 31, 2022. Zoom appointments are available for those who prefer a virtual face-to-face discussion. Just sign in to your online account and select “Schedule Appointment.”
Here are the latest COVID-19 impacts to DRS availability:
- Online services are available, and customers can apply for retirement online.
- If you’re 40 or older, haven’t retired, and prefer an online face-to-face discussion, you can schedule a Zoom appointment by logging into your online account and selecting “Schedule Appointment.”
- While most DRS team members are now working remotely, we continue to process retirement applications and benefit payments per the usual schedule.
- DRS has suspended in-person Nearing Retirement Seminars scheduled around the state and replaced them with live online webinars covering the same topics.
- DRS is conducting all job interviews and skills assessments online.
- DRS continues to monitor and promote health and safety for its team members, who are regularly updated on COVID-19 developments and best practices for slowing the spread of germs.