Investment account login, RK info
Log in options
What’s the difference?
Access ALL your DRS retirement accounts using a single username and password. Most DRS customers use this method because they can access their DRS pension or investment information with one account.
Through the DRS record keeper, Voya Financial, you can log in directly to your Plan 3, JRA or DCP retirement accounts. (If you’re a customer who doesn’t have a DRS pension account, use this login.)
Did you receive a PIN letter?
This letter is from the DRS record keeper, Voya Financial. You can use the PIN to log directly into your Plan 3, DCP or JRA investment account or to make account adjustments over the phone. For questions about the PIN letter, contact Voya.
DRS recordkeeping partner
Voya Financial is the record keeper for DCP, Plan 3 and JRA customer investment accounts. They can assist you with transactional needs and account information.
Attn: Washington State DRS
PO Box 389
Hartford, CT 06141
NEW: Chat live with customer service when you select the chat icon from the Voya login page (you can also chat once you are logged into your investment account).
What does the record keeper do?
The DRS record keeper maintains the records for Plan 3, DCP and JRA customer investment accounts and assists customers with transactions related to these accounts.
Record keeper change information
September 2020, Voya Financial became the record keeper for DRS. These resources share information about the change from Empower Retirement to Voya. Most of these communications were mailed to affected DCP, Plan 3 or JRA customers on or around the posted date.
- Your investment account website is now live at Voya (posted 9/30/2020)
- Transition reminder and information about your transferring account balance (posted 8/24/2020)
- Plan 3 WSIB TAP fund share split (posted 8/24/2020)
- Newsletter: Important Information About Your DRS Investment Accounts (posted 8/10/2020)
- Letter to Plan 3, DCP and JRA Customers (posted 8/10/2020)
- Information about the upcoming September blackout for investment accounts (posted 8/10/2020)
- DRS News article: New record keeper coming for Plan 3, DCP and JRA customers (posted 4/29/2020)