Health Care

Questions about PEBB or SEBB retiree benefits?

The Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA) administers health care benefits for Washington public employees.

Public Employees (PEBB)

School Employees (SEBB)

Attend a health care webinar

Phone: 360.725.0440 or 800.200.1004

Questions about the WA Cares Fund?

The WA Cares Fund is administered by the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).

WA Cares website


Additional resources


The Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare and health care choices.


Medicare is a national health insurance program administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

Back to Top