HCA re-enrolls certain retirees denied ongoing health care benefits

If you were denied ongoing medical and dental benefits when you retired, you can contact the Health Care Authority and find out if you qualify for re-enrollment. To review the new law, see the HCA website. If you have questions, call HCA at 360-724-0440.

The HCA administers health care benefits for Washington public employees.

Back to Top