DRS Procurements and Supplier Diversity
DRS is committed to partnering with vendors that are invested in our mutual success. This page is where DRS posts available opportunities for vendor bidding, also called a Request for Proposal or RFP. Find out here how you can do business with us, review current and forecasted procurements, and read our goals for supplier diversity.
How to do business with us
Subscribe to information for vendors to be notified when new DRS procurements are available.
We post all bid notifications, addenda, and updates on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). You can register with WEBS to get bid notifications from all participating government agencies.
- No procurements at this time
DRS Supplier Diversity Program
We are committed to ensuring that public money is spent equitably in the private sector by creating meaningful opportunities for small and diverse businesses to work with us. Our 2024 goals are to spend at least:
- 6% with minority and women-owned businesses
- 1% with veteran-owned businesses
We encourage the participation of small, veteran-owned, minority-owned and women’s business enterprises. These resources may assist you in responding to procurements:
- How to Work with the State | Department of Enterprise Services
- OMWEB Certification | Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises
- Veteran Owned Businesses Certification | Washington Department of Veterans Affairs
- How to become registered as a statewide vendor| Office of Financial Management
- Government Contracting Assistance for Washington Firms | Washington APEX Accelerator