DRS Notice 23-012, Reporting Training Available for DCP Roth
Date: Sept. 7, 2023
Applies to: All DCP Employers
Subject: DRS Notice 23-0012, Reporting Training Available for DCP Roth
We’ve entered the final weeks before the DCP Roth option starts October 1.
A few important pieces of information:
- Access to the Employer Reporting Application (ERA) will be limited on Saturday, 9/30 as DRS prepares the Roth changes in the system. Please avoid any payroll reporting on this day.
- We are now offering employer training in preparation for Roth reporting.
Employer reporting training
Now that you’ve had the opportunity to attend a Roth Education Session overview, it’s time to explore the procedural changes Roth brings to DCP payroll reporting requirements. DRS is offering virtual training sessions where we demonstrate changes Roth brings to the files and ERA interactive screens you use to report DCP contributions to DRS.
HRMS (State): DRS will attend the 9/26 HRMS PPA meeting to deliver Roth training
October 1, 2023 – Roth will become an available option for DCP participants. This will include access to enrollment, contribution changes to Roth, conversions from pretax to Roth and eligible rollovers into DCP Roth for participants.
- Questions about Roth? See this Roth FAQ.
- DCP Information flyer for employees
- July 6 Roth-related notice: DRS Notice 23-007, Preparing for October DCP Roth Option
- Feb. 3 Roth-related notice: DRS Notice 23-003, Roth Update for DCP Employers
For questions about the Roth 457 DCP implementation, or for general employer questions, please contact Employer Support Services at 360-664-7200, option 2, or 800-547-6657, option 6, option 2, or email us.